Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Voting for Neutral with a second leaning towards Awakened. want to find out what's going on here for ourselves before we lean towards anyone unless something big happens. We don't want to tie our fate to anything bfeore knowing what the game is and what we have to gain from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Agreeing with Maintain. They have proven loyal and steadfast to us, we should keep them with us. Replace if we take casualties but otherwise keep them present.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Voting for 1b. The Awakened seem to be competent and reasonably organized, the Takers would use us as a weapon and dispose of us when done, the Obeyers seem to.. Be in need of more guidance than we can give. And we probably shouldn't be trying to murdercute things without a reason.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Yay! I'm in the LP! My first char in one ever! Pleasure to be here!

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

What's more magical is that you survived the challenge dungeon!

I'm shocked I lasted too. Honestly, given how bad I am at RPG's I'd have died and save stated twenty times and then given up out of frustration afte rthe third or fourth encounter. Kudos to you!

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Woo! Thanks for some amazing storylines so far! Looking forwards to the rest.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Glad you're feleing better, take all the time you need. This si one of my favorite LP's here, it's worth waiting for.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Voting for C. In the end, The SHapers might not be the best of many things, but they closed here off for a reason. WE might not be supremely loyal to them, but we can -know- if this thing gets out to the wider world it will not end well.

Also yay this thread si back!

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
The SHapers might be hardcore nuts but in general they have a POINT when it comes to saying 'this stuff is too dangerous, we're going to try and lock it away/destroy it'. Say what you will, with what we've seen on the island we can't exactly say they were -wrong- in the point that it needed to be cut off permanently. Everything the Geneforge has come into contact with has gone bonkers, on a killing spree, or some mixture of the two. We don't want to end up that way. Self preservation means killing nad/or destroying it and them before /we/ end up that way too.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
C and B

THe Geneforge is too powerful to exist. It's mere presence corrupts. Solution might not be an angel, but she recognizes the flaws of things. For better or ill, Shaper society recognized that the Geneforge was an aberration and an abomination and deatl with it accordingly, locking it away so as to not corrupt themselves or the greater world. Destroy it.

Goetsche is a freak and we should deal wtih him to cut off loose ends. Then.. Then we figure where we go. But the Geneforge and the corruption of this world has to be purged. The Shapers have done enough wrong here, we shall not add to it.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for this amazing LP and one of the deepest RPg's I have ever seen. Great to bea part of it! And SOlution has her destiny. For better or worse, she chose it and made her own path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Thank you for an amazing LP and looking forwards to the next!

• Locked thread