Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected

Regnevelc posted:

gently caress Duke

Uh - why is Arizona at #22 in Kenpom?

Arizona beat UCLA and Oregon over the weekend and somehow dropped. Dont get it, kenpom hates the p12 this year.

Going to die laughing if both UNC and Duke get one seeds at Gonzaga's expense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
neither unc or duke have any place on the 1 line. i don't think duke is a 2 either

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
2s: Duke (27-8), North Carolina (26-7), Kentucky (28-5), Baylor (24-7)

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
lol gently caress duke

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
We're playing Iowa State? gulp

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

More people gonna pick Rhode Island to win than Creighton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

lol gently caress duke

• Locked thread