Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

also every time that i try to watch college basketball i remember why i never do. who the gently caress are these referee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
This is proof positive of what I've always said that no matter how bad the reffing, you can win through execution, which I'm sure is obvious, but whatever.

I hate this reffing. It's like calling holding every drat down in football. This sport is supposed to flow. That's the entire point of these new rules, is to allow flow.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

maybe if loving jermaine jackson wasn't in his defensive stance 10 feet away from the ball, he wouldn't keep getting run around

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

nice ending there

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hawt.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXe-zJDZGIE

kiimo fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Nov 16, 2016

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I enjoy Duke losing

thanks for reading

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

fast cars loose anus posted:

I enjoy Duke losing

thanks for reading

I also enjoy Duke losing, but I hate KU winning.

I am torn here.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Duke is easily the worse of the two. No question.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
First non-D1 win for the year last night, as NAIA Louisiana College beat McNeese State—for the second year in a row.

elentar fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 16, 2016

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

elentar posted:

First non-D1 win for the year last night, as NAIA Louisiana College beat McNeese State—for the second year in a row.

Joe Dumars weeps

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
I assume only R.D. Mangles and I are watching this game but Butler/Northwestern on FS1 has been an excellent game. 16 ties and 15 lead changes. NU up 1 with a minute left.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How long has Melo Trimble been at Maryland. I feel like I've been hearing about him for years

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

The Piper posted:

I assume only R.D. Mangles and I are watching this game but Butler/Northwestern on FS1 has been an excellent game. 16 ties and 15 lead changes. NU up 1 with a minute left.

I'm watching it too!

Butler hits a drat near last second shot!!!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

About as long as I've been hearing about Monte Morris.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

I'm watching it too!

Butler hits a drat near last second shot!!!

goddamn it

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
NU basketball just never wins the big game. They'll get over the hump some day, but they're not there yet. Hopefully they prove me wrong next week in their tournament against Texas and Notre Dame.

The game tonight was horribly over-officiated, btw

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

The Piper posted:

NU basketball just never wins the big game. They'll get over the hump some day, but they're not there yet. Hopefully they prove me wrong next week in their tournament against Texas and Notre Dame.

I didn't get a chance to watch all of it. Thought there were a couple of ticky tack fouls on both sides that I saw.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Piper posted:

Vic Law is For Real though. A shame they didn't have him last year when they had Demps and the Large Romanian, although I love Isiah Brown. He'll be a good player as soon as he figures out how to dribble in college. Then again, I will always love fearless, short, shooty guys

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Indiana vs. UMass-Lowell was very boring, but, hey, we won. I hate Indiana's non-con schedules so much.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

kiimo posted:

About as long as I've been hearing about Monte Morris.

You won't have to hear about him next year, unfortunately.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hello Towel posted:

Indiana vs. UMass-Lowell was very boring, but, hey, we won. I hate Indiana's non-con schedules so much.

Over or under 70 fouls called?

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Oregon State lost at home to Lamar somehow.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe

NickRoweFillea posted:

How long has Melo Trimble been at Maryland. I feel like I've been hearing about him for years

He is only a junior. Almost left after Freshmen year. Pulled his name out of the draft last season when his stock plummeted into the 2nd round.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

kiimo posted:

Over or under 70 fouls called?

Only 39 in this one, and three of them were hilariously stupid technicals.

There would have been 4 T's if TV Ted Valentine was allowed to T someone up for hanging on the rim for more than half a second, but the other refs overruled him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That's ridiculous, you can't overrule him. We need to send a clear message that we will not tolerate rim hanging this out of conference season. It's fine later.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Missouri is beating Xavier right now (though Blewitt is beginning to find his groove), which is unexpected.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Troy Queef posted:

Missouri is beating Xavier right now (though Blewitt is beginning to find his groove), which is unexpected.

That won't last long. Mizzou can't play D without fouling.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

alpha_destroy posted:

That won't last long. Mizzou can't play D without fouling.

X is in the bonus, you're right. (It's also worse because KA keeps Cullen VanLear out on the floor, who can't defend at all and is up against a decent man in Macura.)

Also this Frankie Hughes guy looks to be a pretty good player.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wake Forest leading 63-44 at the half against UTEP....

...going 13-20 from deep. :staredog: Old Gold-en State?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
That Missouri isn't losing by 20 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd half is shocking to me.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Dammit. Almost took a game we had no right to take.

Edit: OT!

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 17, 2016

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

College refs. Every single time.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wake up 102-74 on UTEP inside 4 minutes.

Oh and by the way they've only attempted one three in the half. :stare:

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

:aaaaa: That was nuts!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
PLEASE WIN MISSOURI

lmao I just checked the box score and Mizzou has zero depth

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Why the gently caress did you take that shot, Phillips

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Well... Without Phillips they woulda lost anyway so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO Mizzou

• Locked thread