Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Who do you think the usurper obama will pardon in the last days of his illegal presidency?

im hoping obama pardon's hillary for her many many many many crimes (30k+) mainly to preserve american traditions of like not loving up your opponent after an electionn
she totalyl deserves supermax life sentense but ya know, traditions are traditions

maybe
Bill cosby?
oj?
r kelly
chelsea manning (lol)
assange
snowden

what about a pardon for obama for HIS many crimes and warcrimes and conspiracies? can presidents pardon themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am actually super excited to see

and snowden

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Obama just pardons literally everyone no matter their crime on January 19th.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Peanut President posted:

"Land of the Free, bitches." Obama said smugly as he peeled out of the whitehouse in a 86' transAM being driven by Joe Biden at 9mph.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

why the long face

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I think Obama should pardon a turkey... but John Boehner's already home free! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope to see Chelsea and Snowden pardoned, but I'm a dumb idiot with an overabundance of the illusion that is hope, and the real answer is "a turkey, 2 weeks from now"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

what if he just spent like 24 hours a day pardoning drug offenders op.

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Laphroaig posted:

"Land of the Free, bitches." Obama said smugly as he peeled out of the whitehouse in a 86' transAM being driven by Joe Biden at 9mph.

Wow 9mph, what a speed demon

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

obama's going forward on dapl what the hell makes anyone think he's gonna pardon manning and snowden lol

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

vyelkin posted:

Wow 9mph, what a speed demon

he still has to be presidential you see

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
obama pardons every stand-alone drug possession charge

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Homework Explainer posted:

obama's going forward on dapl what the hell makes anyone think he's gonna pardon manning and snowden lol

obama has prosecuted more whistleblowers than every previous presidential administration combined

:911:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Spiteful Charles Manson pardon.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Considering pardons are one of the few remaining executive actions left to him that can't be overturned by President Trump and there's no longer any need to worry about controversy, legacy, or leaving some kind of mess for the next President to inherit, I hope he does cut loose a little and pardon people he thinks deserve it rather than the usual influential lobbyists and political henchmen. I don't think he actually thinks people like Snowden or Manning deserve to walk free, but eh, there's probably a few edge cases out there he was weighing up depending on the political impact it'd have on a Hillary Presidency that he doesn't have to worry about anymore.

Snowden better hope he gets a pardon or otherwise I bet Putin will serve him up to his New Best Friend Trump as a token of goodwill, giving Trump an easy win where he gets to parade around a traitor Obama couldn't catch and talk about how this is because people respect America again. Sort of like the Iran Hostage Crisis stuff I guess.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Pardon Trump for any crimes ever and create unity across the country. Na-ma-ste!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Peanut President posted:

One signature per dude. There was a lawsuit recently with a governor trying to pardon nonviolent felons en amasse so they can vote. Judge was like hope your jerk off hand is strong cuz that's a lot of signatures.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolash posted:

Considering pardons are one of the few remaining executive actions left to him that can't be overturned by President Trump and there's no longer any need to worry about controversy, legacy, or leaving some kind of mess for the next President to inherit, I hope he does cut loose a little and pardon people he thinks deserve it rather than the usual influential lobbyists and political henchmen. I don't think he actually thinks people like Snowden or Manning deserve to walk free, but eh, there's probably a few edge cases out there he was weighing up depending on the political impact it'd have on a Hillary Presidency that he doesn't have to worry about anymore.

Snowden better hope he gets a pardon or otherwise I bet Putin will serve him up to his New Best Friend Trump as a token of goodwill, giving Trump an easy win where he gets to parade around a traitor Obama couldn't catch and talk about how this is because people respect America again. Sort of like the Iran Hostage Crisis stuff I guess.

Snowden was literally a Russian intelligence agent dude. Are you loving stupid.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Larry Parrish posted:

i don't think this is true.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

hillary voters have one thing to be happy about at least. they are bringing back the unamerican activities committee

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I remember people thinking Clinton was going to pardon him in '00, dude is basically half-dead at this point so not sure what would stop Obama from doing it now; I doubt he will though. :shrug:

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Is Mumia still alive? I haven't seen a good Free Mumia sign in ages.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

LegoPirateNinja posted:

One signature per dude. There was a lawsuit recently with a governor trying to pardon nonviolent felons en amasse so they can vote. Judge was like hope your jerk off hand is strong cuz that's a lot of signatures.

It's the president of the united states. What's that judge gonna do, arrest him?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

obama is gonna pardon some rich people who will in turn give him money

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

uhhhhhh

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Lowtax for his crimes against the internet

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lol Hell no, Peltier is guilty as gently caress

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

lol Hell no, Peltier is guilty as gently caress

Of course kiddo, which is why he's currently in prison and why he would have to be pardoned by President Obama. :)

Even if he did commit the acts for which he is incarcerated for they were probably justified anyways - but hey that's up to Barack Obama to decide, my only experience with law was as a legal secretary a couple decades ago.

Here you might find this interesting you should check it out.

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I remember people thinking Clinton was going to pardon him in '00, dude is basically half-dead at this point so not sure what would stop Obama from doing it now; I doubt he will though. :shrug:

Exactly. Even one of the Lockerbie Bombers was released early because they were about to die :scotland:. Let Peltier return and die on his ancestral lands before they become a fracked up fiery wasteland.

KIND OF A KIM DEAL has issued a correction as of 23:55 on Nov 13, 2016

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bobby Shmurda better be a free man in 2017

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
there is literally no way obama pardons snowden and manning. he believes they both belong in prison forever

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
pardons everyone who was in guantanamo bay

also osama

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Larry Parrish posted:

That's Assange. Snowden is stuck in Russia because "enemy of my enemy" style deal. He hates his situation because he let his ego get the best of him.

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Third World Reggin posted:

pardons everyone who was in guantanamo bay

also osama

jokes on you you can't pardon someone we will never charge with a crime!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Of course kiddo, which is why he's currently in prison and why he would have to be pardoned by President Obama. :)

Even if he did commit the acts for which he is incarcerated for they were probably justified anyways - but hey that's up to Barack Obama to decide, my only experience with law was as a legal secretary a couple decades ago.

Yeah man murdering two federal officers looking for some other guy for questioning, definitely requires someone to shoot at them in self defense when they drive onto you ranch's property. Justified. Obama definitely going to pardon him.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
posthumously pardon lavoy finicum then dig up his corpse on live television

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he immediately pardons 500 guys all named miller

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Peel posted:

uhhhhhh

that guy is really stupid and not worth responding to

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Me, while I burst into flames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Larry Parrish posted:

Actually Snowden was, and continues to be, CIA.

His leak served two purposes for the administration.

1) It introduced the fact that the government was for sure monitoring all electronic communications to the populace at large. They were going to find out anyways, so it was deemed better for it to happen at this infant stage, so we'd get out all our outrage early on and be completely resigned to it, as we already now are.

2) It allowed Snowden to be installed as a deep cover agent within the Russian Empire. Putin thinks he's embarrassing America by harboring Snowden, when, really, the joke is on him.

Haha, j/k, who the gently caress knows, maybe everything is exactly as it seems on the surface. I just want four walls and adobe slats for my girls.

Obama should pardon himself for being the anti-Christ as one final gently caress you to the evangelicals who declared him to be so.

• Locked thread