Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I managed to win the Constructors Championship with Archer BMR in Season 4. Season 5 and I'm losing half a million a race in the Asia-Pacific series and the car isn't competitive. Welp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

julian assflange posted:

My one complaint in relation to the driver market is the small pool of free agents in the first off season. With BMR I am letting Rodgers and Al Sadat go and there is nobody else to sign

I kept El Sadat and he won the Drivers Championship for me in season 2 and 4. He's pretty decent imo

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Some weird stuff happening on the Tondela (Portugal) track after the most recent patch. In the race I had last night the red & white barriers that block off the unused parts of the track was placed right across the used part of the track in a couple of places.

• Locked thread