Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Bentai posted:

Starting my 5th season in the Euro League, and my choice to buy two stolen parts from the top team in season 3 is still paying dividends. This season the rules limit the number of tires available, and they've increased practice time to 15 minutes from 12. In season 4 ERS rules increased fuel tank sizes to 80% of maximum race distance. This allowed my #1 driver to win and podium at a lot of races by one-stopping. He had a chance to win the driver's championship, but for an unknown reason he wrecked out in two races. In both races his tires were not overheated or too cold, and the wear was not under 50%.

Tempted to fire my #2 driver and promote my cheap rear end reserve pay driver. He's going to suck, but at least he'll suck and pay 210k a race.

Also found out that base parts for a new season take the maximum potential quality from the season prior. So for example, if you have a 150/200 engine at the end of the season, the next season's base will be 200. With this in mind, my goal is to spend the second half of the season making massively illegal parts with high maximum potential.

Proest strat I heard was make 3 parts of everything and have the third part be massively illegal just for next year bonus.

Also this is a good starting baseline for most races then you just fine tune bu bringing your dudes in every lap never make them do a full lap.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798507311

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
Did the parts break or just go redzone if they went redzone, yolo and run them till they turn into slag.

• Locked thread