Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

Bought this during the sale this week. Started at Predator and it sure is though to get the car better, do you guys just focus on building a specific part for the entire season or try to spread it out?

One thing I wish I'd known when I started: stop making new parts towards the end of the season, or whenever your final position in the standings is a foregone conclusion -- you can't use this year's parts in next year's car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

I thought that your best part automatically become the standard part and that's why you should build really high risk parts?

No kidding? I never realized that, I thought the new car was essentially scratch-built every time.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
The GT Series DLC (which was due to release today) has been delayed "slightly".

http://steamcommunity.com/app/415200/discussions/1/133257959061598168/

quote:

With good luck and a following wind, we're hoping it's a delay of hours or days, not weeks. We will keep you updated in the meantime.

• Locked thread