Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Picked this game up on wargames' reccomendation.

Play as Donald Drumph, Financial Wizard, manager of Dragon Motorsports.

Play 100% in character.

Biggest rear end in a top hat to current drivers. Biggest rear end in a top hat in interviews.

Hire Rodriguez and a Chilean woman who's name I forgot atm, as No.2 and Reserve. Loyalty just tanks, but I dgaf.

Rodriguez manages, despite missing two races, to top charts as Racer number 1, Ho was 9th, team placed third.

Manager of the year, all my parts maxed on Rel, and perf.

Spend all the money on the new car.

Just max that SOB out.

Two days before car finishes, get mail from Chair asking for target.

Fire Ho, promote Rod to 1 and Chilean to 2.

Slam that 1st place team button.

Car finishes with 11 days till Black Sea.

All parts are Reliability 35-40% E: Cept the stock wings, hardly matters, I've had those tank from 70% to 0 out of loving nowhere.

:what:

Well, that's uh... kind of bullshit. You kept my perf increases, but apparently decided playing basketball with the engine was an acceptable offseason activity.

I figure, well, I guess I'll try, seems kinda beginner's trappy to ask for my target before I can see that, but whatevs, I have Rod.

Black Sea race day. Right out the gate, Chilean is slammed into a wall by the 15th placer and is out.

Rod takes first, however and holds it.

Rod is coming in for second lap finish.

Passes Pit entrance.

All 6 parts break.

Esc -> Quit to Desktop.

StealthArcher fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

2 were redzone, 4 were 0% ( I think, it was a mix, the car was useless though ). The car just slugged for the couple seconds I watched before just quitting.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Riso posted:

Yeah, new season parts are very bad. You need to get them to ~75% to last a race. There's some exploit to improve the reliability pre-season. Check one of the steam guides.

Thanks mate, I'll check those out.

Also:

Playstation 4 posted:

^^Defend somebody worth a goddamn.

Somebody's touchy about their senpai.

loving lol, this. "rear end in a top hat" is the character, unless loyalty to Steve Bannon is a positive and I just forgot.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

julian assflange posted:

Okay randomised grids was the worst possible thing I could have voted for. 19th and 20th with my title rival in a super fast car starting 2nd and 5th.
A relegated team has come down this season and is brutalising the whole grid

Playstation 4 posted:

After some poo poo I've seen, I'd put money down the game has a hidden "drama" function.

• Locked thread