Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
I’ve been playing this for a few weeks now but still feel like when I have a good race it’s a bit of a fluke. I’ve been reading guides but are there any good tips? Everything seems to be quite conditional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

Wifi Toilet posted:

What are you having trouble with? I'm playing the WMC series and honestly I just divide the number of race laps by 3, use the softest tire that lasts that long, set engine to the orange level and pit when I run out of fuel or tires.

I'm hardly a person that should be giving advice though, I'm starting my 15th season and just discovered you can build/upgrade more than one building at a time. :cripes:

Well one race I got 1st because something odd happened with the rest of the pack, think they ran out of fuel? Then I got last in the next race. So I'm struggling with fuel/tyre management, pit strategies and consistency mainly. I'm in a custom team starting from the bottom, in my second season.

I've been trying to run on orange for engine and the softest tyres but maybe that's not the best strategy?

• Locked thread