Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

Wait, they have chili at the hot dog place?
:vince:

Can anyone confirm this? I need to gain 20 pounds of horrible flab, stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

idk how people gently caress up with the self checkout so bad

the first few times okay you're figuring it out but cmon son

I don't have any problem with them but it seems like at every store around me that has them, the "please put the item in the bagging area" happens like a half-second after I scan something. I mean, JFC, give me at least a full second, you laser-eyed bitch.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

Doob don't like it.

Rock the Costco.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Glazier posted:

Agreed, people love to act like the little local place isn't just busting open boxes and cans from Sysco too.

At least the money spent on the local place probably stays local. It'll stick around the local economy a lot closer than any Olive Garden profits will, anyhow.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I don't think the Costco dogs (even the Polish ones) are all that. They're just okay. Can't beat the price though, so there's that.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How can a butcher not know what tri-tip is? :confused:

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I prefer to add my mustard lines on either side of the dog.

God drat, I want one now.

I read recently that you'd have to spend $2,750 per year to break even with an Executive membership (I upgraded a few months ago). That translates into roughly 1,833 dog n' drink combos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer

therobit posted:

Also holly hell those dispensers must be a pain in the rear end too clean.

I doubt it. It’s just a screw at the bottom of a hopper, right? Steel foodservice equipment like that usually disassembles easily for cleaning.

If cost-cutting is the driver for the Great Onion Change of 2018 then on the face of it this doesn’t make sense. It’s way more labor to portion and pack a bunch of cups than it is to fill a hopper.