Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

I can only put premium in my gay rear end nonsense rallye car. it was cool while it lasted but my friend has been the tire shop manager there for a decade and he constantly pesters me to go renew.

can confirm that they pay well and have benefits but poo poo b, gas is cheap and I idgaf

those pot stickers in the yellow bag are good tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

anecdotally, they just got the aged scotch there and i want to try it but i can get a real bottle of something that isnt blended for $50 or whatever they charge for that homelabeled dewars 12

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

BLARGHLE posted:

They don't have liquor around here, so I can't speak to its value.

They do have beer and wine around here, but it's extremely hit or miss. Kirkland does some really good wines, and some really bad wines, and the "kirkland lite beer" is just miller lite or something.

I love costco, but I generally go to Total Wine for my beer and wine purchases....

I live in meijer territory and every dollar i spend there is a passive aggressive blow to the wallmart less than a mile away

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

my favorite part is dressing like an rear end (sandals, cat shirt, pokemon hat, sunglasses inside) and waving around the black card over a cart full of liquor and steak. also burning out of the gas station in front of dozens of balding midlife fucks in minivans

chicken bake legit but the brisket sandwich has too much coleslaw. k-sig gin is ok but doesn't smell enough like medicine and trees

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

I'm surprised you can't buy guns and cars or go to school there, maybe someday

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

ya gently caress I don't have kids either but I can figure out what to do with a lb of broccoli in a week youfucking poor

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

it's part of their strategy to stop carrying things that are popular for weeks at a time then start selling again to play an artificial demand game, because it works. observe yellow bag potstickers, hunter sausage, breakfast sandwiches. some of it is also because of lateral supply across stores in a region and sometimes just regional product shifts.

dude pushing almost 20 years there told me a lot about the mechanics, and it's all done for a reason

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Costco membership is absolutely worth it.

exec is totally worth it if you arent a literal manchild and have to buy food and gas for a family. historically the entire things has paid for itself based on annual exec payouts

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

seconded

where's my loving pineapple/habanero sauce costco

it was repackaged, smaller bottle in a 2 pack I think. still an active product

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

as someone that doesnt wait in line for more than 30 seconds for loving anything, im over cockso

i cant even get gas there at 10AM in the middle of the week because there are at least 40 people in line

bro i aint even going to start on how hard it is to buy 3 things and leave quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

just shove past the gate checker

what the gently caress are they going to do?