Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Costco has the best tritip. Buy their tritip, marinade it all nice and then grill it up real good gently caress yes, drink a few beers as it cooks maybe another while it rests then cut real nice have a dinner with just some nice cuts and some asparagus or some greenbeans and onions.

And then daaaaang the next day you use the leftovers and make some tritip sandwiches with some good crusty bread that is how you eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BLARGHLE posted:

Gassed up at Costco today, but didn't buy anything else.

The gas savings pay for the membership entirely on their own when you're driving a 6.0 v-8 that runs on premium. 13mpg is a bitch.

Also, all but one article of clothing that I am currently wearing came from costco- jeans, boxers, socks, flannel shirt

I loving love costco.

Why did you buy such a retarded vehicle? Is it cause you are a retard? Cause I didn't know they let you folk drive (the retarded)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

500 good dogs posted:

amazon prime plus amazon visa card with 5% cash back on amazon purchases is all I need

:hellyeah:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

binge crotching posted:

I used to date someone who worked for the Costco HQ facilities, and had sex on the roof of the HQ. Pretty sure that was the best thing I've ever done.

what was his name?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got a costco card this weekend it is for shoppong at costco

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Renegret posted:

I secretly like BJ's

hell, same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Renegret posted:

I couldn't find the tip of my pinky.

:gonk:

I hadnt been in costco for a few years and stoked to buy a bunch of cheese for like 2x the amount for half the price of regular market gonna fancy up some baller freaking charcuterie boards in the near future :getin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got this jalapeno artichoke dip and idgaf about anything now this is all that i am ever eating again forever

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol at a grown rear end man having a futon

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
futons belong in stoner dorm rooms if guests are coming over to stay they can have the air matress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why cant your wife it dinonuggies ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MarcusSA posted:

Canada only sorry.

:911:

Lame if true, I remember getting the shep pie as a kid and it was really good and freaking HUGE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Anyone have the Ninja combo blender/food processor? Our cusinart combo blender/food processor is on the way out, motor is going to give out soon

Um is that just the really big blender looking one?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Has a blender bowl and a separate food processor bowl

Ok nm, i have the blender one which is very good, ive been very happy with ninja chop products

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got a box of wild planet sardines last time I went and just opened first tin -- holy poo poo these are some meaty bastards I'm used to king oscar that are like 1/3 the size at best these badbois were like 2 crackers worth each! gently caress I love costco

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got a baller af tower fan it was just $20!

Like it is so good I go from dripping with sweat just from walking into my apt after work to totes fine the second I get in front of it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Making a run now just trying to get paper plates, Gatorade and another baller rear end tower fan. Pray for me we know the end result will be an extra $200 worth of stuff

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The fans aren't in stock anymore and comparable ones are like 3x the price :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Had a $1.50 hotdog and an iced tea on Saturday, but it was kinda disappointing since no refill and no onions or relish for the dog

Still worth it tho.

Wife got a chicken bake and I swear those have like doubled in size, thing was almost the size of my weener. Almost.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've probably posted this before itt, but this spinach, artichoke, parmesan dip is the best thing ever

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ninja blender whips nuts, definitely a good come up

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why is the pizza from the food court always like 1000x better than the same pizza you take and bake?

When you get the premade it is always perfect, when you bake at home it's okay, but no where near the same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hell Yeah posted:

love to drink gin while eating the noodles everyone hates. the perfect combination

i boil gin instead of water to cook the noodles

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you can add quinine and lime after to give it a "tonic" kick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oh man, the tower fans kick rear end, I got one last year for something ridiculously cheap, like $20 or something cray like that and it is the best fan I've ever bought

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I miss the relish and onions so much :negative:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Renegret posted:

I want those dutch ovens but I don't need two and my Costco is always out of stock of the color I want. I can't justify a $70 purchase that way.

does uh... does the color change the way that it heats or something :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ROJO posted:

What else would you need it to do? :raise:

And that's just today's trip - PBUC!

But seriously, it is great for sous vide as mentioned above, but also for all sorts of leftovers. I use it for when I inevitably make too much pulled pork, brisket, ribs, etc. Then sous vide to reheat :getin:

:fap::jackbud::fap:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
trying to steal from church? shameful :nono:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
went to church today. got a couple of pairs of slacks for $14 some coffee beans and a big bag of those almond/cashew/pumpkin seed crunch cube dealies that are insanely good. Didnt get a hotdog though since I was still full from breakfast ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

After my covid shot I got a smoothie from the food court. Guy in the window said he doesn't think onions or relish will return. :negative:

:negative:

:smithicide:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
going to have to bring a lil ziplock snack baggie up diced onion and relish from home when going to church now? wtf, thats like priest making you bring your own wine and wafer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

onions and relish for Executive Members only :twisted:

Would consider this greater reward than the annual reward.

Plus I bet I could make even more than the 2% back by selling black market onions/relish to the chumps who only have regular membership :capitalism:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i always used to make an arnold palmer in the before times but now you arent allowed to use the fountain you have to have the person working the food court that also gives you the little container of mustard do it and i feel like they get enough poo poo already so im not going to make them do the extra work

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FCKGW posted:

Since when does it come in a box? Ive always just seen paper plates with foil.

I was thinking the same thing -- what kinda fancy rear end costco is this guy shopping at?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spinz posted:

rapidly disappearing bag of cashew clusters as well.
These are so freaking good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nwin posted:

Anyone want a $100 off purchase of $500 for Costco? Just saw it in my email and it expires today…

Why not expire tomorrow instead??? :negative:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Word on the streets is that local church is about to have a big sale on Pelican kayaks for memorial day, the missus and I were just discussing buying some

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

infraboy posted:

I liked the mixed nuts the way they are, I bought the unsalted ones recently and like them a lot more. They just taste more like nuts.

You sound like a real expert on nuts and the flavor of nuts. Please tell us more about the taste and variety of nuts that you love to gobble

Nooner fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FogHelmut posted:

Costco backyard

- play house
- gazebo
- led hanging lights
- pellet grill