Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

The Costco in Santa Monica has an In n Out in the parking lot, every time I'm there I look at the line for the drive thru and then I go get a dog with a free refill.

That's everything in Santa Monica tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

SirPablo posted:

Can I flush diapers?

Ya Once.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Went to pick up some stuff to change the wife’s oil on her new Subaru, the guy running the place brought up a good point, taking it into a shop provides a paper trail in case any kind of warranty issues pop up. I’d have never thought of that cause all my cars have been old as poo poo. Or in the case of my ‘66 bug an oil change was dumping in a quart every couple weeks.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

General Tso's Chicken was invented in New York City. If it's found in southern California, it's rare, or someone is selling you orange chicken and is lying about what it's called. The recipe in the PNW, I've read, is different than what's on the east coast, which is the one true General Tso's.

Hahaha never seen a Chinese place in SoCal without it, and no it’s not orange chicken.

Like saying Caesar salad was invented in Mexico. If you see it in New York it’s prolly a head of iceberg with Italian dressing poured on top.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My places are always so packed I have to wear my work boots to protect my Achilles from getting annihilated by old ladies carts doing 30 thru veggies.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I got a set of Costco lights for free from a relative, with a remote control and multi color, quit working after about 6 months. Think I need to replace the power/control box. They also have a weird extension plug.

Looked nice tho

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 4, 2022

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ordered some 505 cause of this thread. Got regular medium and holy poo poo it’s bland, I mean textures ok but hell. Is the garlic lime better?

Might just juice up some jalapeños/garlic/lime/cumin and add it in

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Carne asada lamb any good?