Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

The Cubelodyte posted:

Can anyone confirm this? I need to gain 20 pounds of horrible flab, stat.

The one I go to has beef chili in a cup so I guess you could buy the hot dog and dip it in the cup chili

Prude posted:

one of the best things at costco at least the last time i went was this korean pork jerky they had in the snack section near checkout

That Korean BBQ pork jerky was good but it also gave me and the GF turbofarts for the rest of the night so I would not recommend. The Steak Strips jerky though is so good it's a crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
If I can navigate through a Costco and get what I need and make it out and the total number of other customers I want to murder is <5 then it was a Good Trip.

I mean seriously, don't park your big rear end cart in the middle of the aisle and don't just pull out into the intersections, road rules apply inside the store if you've got a cart.