Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I went to Costco today too. This is what I got:

Oxiclean
Kirkland fabric softener
24 pack of Coke Zero
Bag of Kirkland Stir-Fry vegetables
Bag of Cuties Tangerines
A ham
Roast beef cold cuts
Joseph Farms four cheese sliced pack
Two rotisserie chickens
A tray of chicken and swiss rollers
Bag of torta rolls
Lactose Free Milk
Tray of eggs
Box of Spring Mix
Two pack of Quaker Oats Granola
Kirkland Trail Mix

I am very upset that I can no longer find Kirkland Fruit and Nut Medley. I could live exclusively off of that and it's gone without a trace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

uli2000 posted:

My nearest Costco is 220 miles away, but gently caress it, once every month or two we load up the kids, get a hotel, have fun on day one, wake up the next morning, fill the SUV up at Costco, and head home. Mucn better quality than we get at the lovely market in our one horse town.

Word! I thought I was crazy for my 75 mile Costco pilgrimage every two months.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I told you; Get Money through the great savings at your local Costco, gently caress Bitches by using that money you saved at your local Costco. I will not repeat this excellent quality $1.00 Hotdog and 20oz drink again.

Goldmine