Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I like Costco, I am glad I joined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
They tend to have the same menu aside from maybe 2-3 regional choices.

Mine has brisket sammiches.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

idk how people gently caress up with the self checkout so bad

the first few times okay you're figuring it out but cmon son

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

What a lovely bracelet.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

People ITT desperately attempt to justify shopping at an exclusive club, because they are better then everyone else.

I don't need to justify poo poo.

:smug:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Enjoy your low cost heart disease! :buddy:

Tell us how to live, wise one.

Be specific. Use detailed examples.

:allears:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Get money, gently caress bitches.

Not specific enough, sorry. Details man, I need details!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That's why we've kept them around and (partially) domesticated them. So the rats wouldn't eat the grain we wanted to make alcohol from.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

Get those garbage rear end watches outta here

Real men wear Jaeger-LeCoultre

Real men actually don't wear bracelets.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, like I said, real men don't wear bracelets.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TheLightPurges posted:

I think spending thousands on a redundent piece of junk for status reasonsmakes you look more like a dickhead

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

I have a 7 plus but I need as many symbols of vigor to show to everyone around me that i'm to be feared and respected

it's sort of like wearing a wedding ring, but I bet you wouldn't know much about the fairer sex :smug:

this might shock you, but there exist people in the world who can donate to a charity, buy a computer AND own a watch........ AT THE SAME TIME~!!

holy poo poo, like for real mindblowing poo poo

Very defensive.

shoophobo posted:

watches are perfectly acceptable accessories for men and if you look down on and get angry over people who wear wrist watches you have some kinda personal problem imo.

:lol:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Ok then what is your job

I don't need to compare e-peen with anyone, sorry. :)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

It bears on your life experience and character

No, jewelry does, apparently.

VendaGoat posted:

Garbage food, for garbage people.

You haven't told us how to be yet, wise master.

We're still waiting...

:allears:

VendaGoat posted:

and lovely hot dogs

They're pretty good actually as hotdogs go. I think you're thinking of their polish sausages.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

It does. For instance, I'm not taking life advice from some goon with a pinky ring

Me either.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

binge crotching posted:

You have it backwards. The hotdogs used to be great, but then they went with the house brand to save money, and now the polish are by far the better ones.

The ones I tried had been in the steamer or whatever it is too long. The hotdogs are perfect every time.

VendaGoat posted:

I told you; Get Money, gently caress Bitches. I will not repeat this again.

How do we Get Money, wise one? Spell it out please, we need your wisdom. I'm pretty sure the bitch problem will solve itself.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I used to love that show.

I told you; Get Money through the great savings at your local Costco, gently caress Bitches by using that money you saved at your local Costco. I will not repeat this excellent quality $1.00 Hotdog and 20oz drink again.

Ohhhhhhh, see, I get it now.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, yes, people with money make more of it, we all know that. How do you make your first million and make the other boys accept you?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well, when you inherit your first 10lb bag of frozen chicken, you divide it into securities which are then sold by the executive card members. They then split those securities among the 30 packs of paper towels or tissues depending on the market. Then your frozen chicken equity builds and you can use that equity to buy 5lb frozen California Blend vegetables. After those mature, you can sell all dividends, buy even more 10 packs of Clorox Bleach, divide into securities, and finally enter the wide open GOLD member market.

Bam, you just saved your first million by shopping at your local Costco.

It's a toilet paper market right now though, so things are slow but very stable.

I have no idea what any of these financial words mean or how to use them.

Sounds legit. See, VendaGoat? This guy knows what's up.

Moridin920 posted:

Oh well you gotta get some nest egg inheritance first lol yea

then you just stick that first mil in a safe index fund and enjoy your 5-10% per year. maybe work some hobby job to occupy your time.

I've already blown through my first five inheritances? How do I get another?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I still like Costco hot dogs.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Costco is good.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I stand corrected!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taima posted:

Ketchup user spotted

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

Scofflaws who think they are cool dudes like to ignore the Hot Dog Council.

They are not Good People.

Ketchup has a strong flavor, like ranch, and is used, especially by children, to disguise the flavor of food their parents want them to eat.

Ketchup can disguise the taste of Bad Meat, and Using Bad Meat is not a reputation quality hot dog sellers, such as Costco (pbuc) want. It dates back to Chicago's meatpacking days.

I mean, put it on your hotdog if you want, ya big baby. If it's, like, a comfort food thing, go for it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

belt posted:

I want to punch everything about that webpage.

Don't be mad about a Child's Condiment.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Costco Hotdogs good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Wait, what's this about the hot dog price?