Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Gassed up at Costco today, but didn't buy anything else.

The gas savings pay for the membership entirely on their own when you're driving a 6.0 v-8 that runs on premium. 13mpg is a bitch.

Also, all but one article of clothing that I am currently wearing came from costco- jeans, boxers, socks, flannel shirt

I loving love costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Nooner posted:

Why did you buy such a retarded vehicle? Is it cause you are a retard? Cause I didn't know they let you folk drive (the retarded)

I owned a landscaping company for a few years, and that truck is all I have left of it. I agree that it is not a practical vehicle, and I only drive it maybe one day a week- maybe 2000 miles a year.

It's a nice truck- a Chevy Silverado 2500 with pretty much all of the options, but the gas requirements make it impractical for basically everything other than hauling dirt and mowers.

Also, it'll get up and go when it has to. Nothing can really compare to the roar of eight big cylinders pumping their way towards 100, which is sadly what it as governed at.

I mean, it's probably better that the 5500lbs truck won't go over 100mph, because who knows how it would handle, but it's also really disappointing to get up there and hit the governor.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

KakerMix posted:

The correct response was
"get hosed scrub :911:"

Yes, also that

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

HATECUBE posted:

I can only put premium in my gay rear end nonsense rallye car. it was cool while it lasted but my friend has been the tire shop manager there for a decade and he constantly pesters me to go renew.

can confirm that they pay well and have benefits but poo poo b, gas is cheap and I idgaf

those pot stickers in the yellow bag are good tho

Go renew

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

HATECUBE posted:

anecdotally, they just got the aged scotch there and i want to try it but i can get a real bottle of something that isnt blended for $50 or whatever they charge for that homelabeled dewars 12

They don't have liquor around here, so I can't speak to its value.

They do have beer and wine around here, but it's extremely hit or miss. Kirkland does some really good wines, and some really bad wines, and the "kirkland lite beer" is just miller lite or something.

I love costco, but I generally go to Total Wine for my beer and wine purchases....

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

HATECUBE posted:

I live in meijer territory and every dollar i spend there is a passive aggressive blow to the wallmart less than a mile away

Sounds to me like you should spend more dollars there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Y'all got me cravin a Kind hearted Kirkland Doggie right now!

List the delights you had today thanks to Costco:

Underwear
Socks
Jeans
Water
Soap

Costco is life