Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

My cattle ranching uncle always chuckles a bit at the big deal marketeers make about Angus beef too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Well? How are they?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Mercury Hat posted:

Wow, ours had the four pack of AMC theatre tickets on clearance for $11.97 today.
Ooh, you could see Willy's Wonderland starring Nicolas Cage!

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

It's a good thing that the honey roasted macademia nuts are so expensive because otherwise I would eat them until I died.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Renegret posted:

I've slept with air purifiers in my bedroom my whole life and it makes a huge difference in the quality of my sleep.
Seems like you're missing a control arm.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Geodude posted:

Speaking of meatballs - the Aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs are great for a "need a protein over rice" dinner. Also great for slow cooker potluck.

Tbh I found the teriyaki flavor kind of unpleasant on these, and ended up throwing about half of them out because I couldn't make myself eat more.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I have a battery powered mower that I like a lot, not from Costco though.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

My lawn was weedy and I found that if I set it too low it drained the battery really fast, but one notch higher and it sailed through no problem. So that may be a factor too.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Maybe she didn't work there. Maybe she was just a fan.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

These kirkland mixed nuts are great but I wish they had more pecans.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I like the cheap frozen taquitos. They're tasty after midnight with guacamole and they have nothing I'm allergic to in them.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I am allergic to everything currently in the food court so this would be very welcome.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Awww a cheese bun? Once again an allergy-friendly foodcourt evades my grasp.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I got two jars of duck fat last trip to the co. Sounds like a good thing to try with it.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I bought the big bag of in-shell pistachios.
I shouldn't have done that.
I am just sitting here eating pistachios. Im going to die.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

These are certainly convenient times to be allergic to red meat.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Food poisoning can set in extremely quickly or with a fairly long delay, depending on which kind.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chinatown posted:

who doesnt like a hot dog i mean :wtc:
I'm allergic :(

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chinatown posted:

sorry bro that sucks. is it the nitrates or what?
All red meat.
Fortunately they stock skinless chicken andoille so I had that instead. Great stuff.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

No, I got bit by numerous lone star ticks.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

Wearing a loving grocery stores logo means you're a massive tool
Actually it means you're 1% better than other people.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kaddish posted:

Took a chance on the whole dried shiitake mushroom snacks and they're pretty good!
They're so weird, but definitely tasty. I'm still not sure what to make of them.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

NewFatMike posted:

My Costco is away in plant based options right now which makes shopping for my vegan spouse much easier.

I’m extremely jealous of Costco with sushi, even if it’s bad. I’d change my handle to Sailor Mercury Poisoning
The forums already have a Designated Mercury Poisonee.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Jives with the video from Iceland in the OP.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kaddish posted:

a jar of black truffles in oil because why not?
Because they're probably Chinese black truffles, a different species with none of the merits of real black truffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I use kirkland colombian in my keurig. I like it.