Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Gulps
Sep 4, 2003

A real alpha move is to not ride bitch on your wide rear end cart, instead you should kind of walk beside it/slightly ahead of it and pull it by the front corner. The other elbow is raised and formed into a point by bringing your cell phone hand to your ear. This takes up the maximum amount of lateral space, and prepares you to joust with tha other big dogs coming your way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Gulps
Sep 4, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

Anyone else kind of get eyerolly with costco's more recent focus on high end organic stuff? They're known for buying stuff in bulk for cheap but honestly it's pretty easy to find better deals at winco on food. I still think costco is a cool place that treats their employees right but if I wanna buy frozen bags of veggies i don't need them to be artisanal organic blends. Nowadays I feel like I only hit costco for stuff like tp, paper towels, and random large packs of drinks on sale that month.

Ya I'm deffo with you on frowning at costco for uh fancy price rudeness. I'm eyerolly, hope your kirkland dockers don't get in "a bunch".