Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

What is the fabled ham that was referenced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Inspector 34 posted:

My wife walked in as I was typing that last post and vehemently denied hating curries. She reminded me that she does actually cook a thai shrimp curry every once in a while so I guess I should set the record straight there. To all of you here in the Costco thread, my wife does not harbor any ill will toward curry or curry loving cultures. She's also not culinarily cowardly, but her parents are so she never developed a taste for certain things.

Tonight we're doing the tikka!

I remain unconvinced. I am certain that your wife does not like curry. Shame, it's a good dish

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I thought the self checkout scam is to use products that weigh the same, or for grocery stores to use the weigh produce option to buy expensive stuff at the price per pound of bananas or similar

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

You win a hotdog coupon if you get three

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

pentyne posted:

wtf even is Pepsi max?

Regular diet coke has too much of a feminine vibe. So this alternative diet soda is branded for men

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Some light blue bag of dark chocolate and coconut covered almonds is giving me problems. Would recommend

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Buying furniture inside giant wearhouses always leads to fun when you get it home

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I bought a 2lb Tillamook cheese block. I know I bought this because I double checked my receipt. The only loving problem is, it is no where to be found. I cannot find this 2lb cheese block. What the gently caress

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

KakerMix posted:

A few weeks ago when I brought our cart to the return zone in the parking lot there was a bin of cashews just chilling in another cart with nobody around. I assume since the lid was red and the carts have red on them a boomer (I'm in Florida) just didn't see it and left them behind.
Does this 2lb Tillamook cheese have red on it?

It was absolutely the red one! I loving probably left it in the cart. If it's in my car I think I'd smell it by now

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I'm from a small Midwestern town without gas price variability. Virtually every place has the same price. But now I'm in SoCal and you can find places with $1.50 more per gallon. People still pumping it. I don't understand it.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Rotisserie chicken, Normandy vegetables, big block of Tillamook cheese = vegetable cheese soup

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I'm completely unfazed by orange pith, but I am going to try the knife thing and see how it changes the orange experience.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Saw this in the funny pictures thread:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Almost purchased a Hawaiian shirt on my Costco trip today. The look on my wife's face would have been worth it

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Get that dark roast garbage out of my sight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

You could cut the lamb with another meat. So grind and mix with beef and pork. Then enjoy it as meatballs/burgers/lasgna