Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
who on earth is actually gonna do that and not go "gently caress it" and just eat the pizza plain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
im sure this has been touched upon in these 800 something pages

but as much as I love the costco hotdog with onions and mustard holy jesus god drat does your whole mouth taste like that loving hotdog for the rest of the day

I've even brushed my teeth 30 minutes after eating one and it didn't help, the hotdog aftertaste kicked the toothpaste's rear end

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

is there Kirkland brand weed yet?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I use Scott cuz I got a septic

was at costco today. Got 25lbs of King Arthur flour for 12 bucks because it's pie making season. And 150 dollars worth of other poo poo

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i like to get the rotisserie chicken and then tear it up when I get home to make enchiladas with

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I eat the wings direct

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I got the 505 chiles once abd when I opened it there was old chiles around the rim of the jar. Like someone poured some out and didnt wipe the rim before screwing the lid back on. But the thing is that when i look at more jars at Costco they all seem to have the same thing going on. Do you guys have this happening with your 505 chiles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i had goat curry once and just assumed I was eating beef until the host/cook asked me how I liked the goat, so to me it just tasted like beef. It was pretty good curry though, if you weren't a good cook it might taste like poo poo, i dunno.