Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

If you live less than 150 miles from San Jose, CA, or less than 150 miles from Fall River, MA, then I judge harshly: Silva is trash linguica.

god I wish I lived near fall river for the cheap weed, linguica, and killer pierogi's

of course it's too cold up north so I never would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

bring back the old chicken bakes, the new ones are rear end

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

KakerMix posted:

I've never eaten at the food court and I most certainly never will.

Sorry everyone.

I didn't realize it was even legal to go to costco without taking a slice and hot dog combo to eat on the ride home

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

nwin posted:

I’ve heard this but why exactly and how does it cost you? I’ve got an 800+ credit score and only $15k of a car loan against myself.

I close in two weeks so no big deal waiting…just curious.

if you're closing in two weeks it will not matter in the slightest what you do to your credit right now

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

stale rice is what you want for fried rice anyway, so just make that a couple times a week

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

just ate a hot dog and bought a bunch of poo poo I don't need

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

we have the LG one they still sell and it's fine

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Zombie Dachshund posted:

Yeah, the Melonas rule. Be aware that they contain dairy: a lactose-intolerant friend came over and ate half of one before checking the ingredients.

Then ate the other half because it was just that good, and worth it

man I specifically didn't get those today altho I saw them, I got the welches fruit juice ones instead, if they're not good I'm gonna be super bummed now

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

yea the issue with windows laptops (any of them) is the trackpad is just SO much worse than any apple laptop, and since you will use it basically all the time, it's just a permanent frustration

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Hed posted:

Just get a Breville, I don’t think they sell it at Costco.

this, the smart oven series is usually like 200 during fairly regular sales I think, and is more than adequate for all your ovening needs

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Do I...go to Costco today then? :ohdear:

:twisted:

go my child

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

yea that scan while you shop and skip the line feature sounds epic as hell

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

let's start a derail of a contest about who has the most boxes in their basement full of poo poo they probably don't even own anymore, in case they ever need to resell/return it

I might win the contest :)

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Soul Dentist posted:

If Costco sells Duke's I will buy mayonnaise from Costco. Otherwise :cmon:

they sell it by the gallon, OP

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Chinatown posted:

7-Eleven has better coffee than Starbucks.

:69snypa:

please tell me how to get blueberry 7-eleven at home. please chinatown!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Chinatown posted:

never tried to booberry should I? im usually mix Columbian and the House Blend 50/50.

:haibrower:

ya we don't have a 7-11 locally but I got some on a rec last time I visited my mom and lemme tell ya its outta this world