Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
It is time to join the church and take communion. Gimme that Citi cash back card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
They just built one 12 minutes away which is finally why we got a membership. The only other ones in the area are 30 and 35 mins, respectively. We used to have a membership a while back when I worked around the corner from one of the stores and could go at lunch but up until today we just had my MIL get stuff for us at the store down south where she lives.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
massive pepperoni slice in the food court rn, 2 churros wrapped and in the cart.

and cinnamon sugar bread, and 505

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 9, 2022

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Knot My President! posted:

The cinnamon bread has the mass of a dying star and I am so stoked to try it when I get home

Edit: oh my god

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I built a new shelf in the garage for extra storage with some lumber offcuts I generated. It is being taken over by Costco.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Went on a dinner date last night then we went to Costco immediately after since it was right next door. Thank you Costco for giving us additional respite from our children.

I also picked up two pairs of glasses from optical earlier this week.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Happy Friday ya’ll

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

buffalo all day posted:

bats...for lack of a better word...are bugs

:hmmyes:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
tired: leftover taco salad.

wired: nachos loaded with 505

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
church is basically right across the street from my daughter’s ninja warrior class so I made a run while she was in there.

Wine, frozen pizzas, sparkling water, coffee, the Kirkland joggers, softener salt. pbuc.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

One loaf down already and it hasn’t even been 12 hours since getting it home. The kids will eat a second for breakfast, and I’ll freeze the third one. PBUC.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Got gas first, then a clothing return, now enjoying a slice and a soda. pbuc.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

FCKGW posted:

The one fatal flaw of the Costco short selling hot dog plan: no one gets out of Costco for under $200

My wife only spent $35 yesterday. I only spent $54 the previous week, so it can be done.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
crushed up brownie brittle is now mandatory on ice cream, pbuc

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Sitting at the dealer waiting for them to finish, church is across the street. Thinkin ‘bout that pizza

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
the wife went to church, praise be for we have vanquished the evil of atkins in this house.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 24, 2022

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Took the family to costco just for dinner ama

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
lol at the Kirkland product placement in The Boys this week.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Craptacular! posted:

Sams trip report

Heretic!

Good trip today, it’s right down the street from where my twins have a parkour/ninja warrior class. Got back with 2 minutes to spare!

Biltong, sparkling water, flip flops, beer, water softener salt. PBUC.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 11, 2022

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
motherfucker I forgot to get more 505 last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik