Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!

sethimothy posted:

I am never LPing again.

Never.

Ever.

Never ever.

N E V E R

There. I just guaranteed I would. That will do it.

Congrats to Mastersord and Nuramor as being chosen to get avatars and titles chosen by me! And I didn't even use red text! Thanks for following! The rest of you, sorry I only have so much money I can throw on an online messaging board, but hopefully the trip was worth it.

We won't be doing the stamp rally, which is basically a special change book, nor will we be going after the Divine Sword. I'm done with this game; stick a fork in it. Not going to uninstall, but it'll be nice to play other games in my dwindling spare time. Also not going to lock this thread; that can happen in time.

Thank you very much for this. Personally I have started with Okami on PC, this will keep me busy for a while. Spare time, what is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastersord
Feb 15, 2001

Gold Card Putty Fan Club
Member Since 2017!
Soiled Meat
Since I can't seem to PM you, I just wanted to say that I did get a Switch and have logged over 70 hours into Disgaea 5. It's less grindy than Phantom Brave, but you're looking at probably around 100 hours at least just to get all the content finished (not including collections because that's gonna be tedious). It's an awesome game though!

I know you're probably done with LPs, but I'm just putting it out there..

sethimothy
Nov 1, 2006

Nyu for 1d4 points of damage

mastersord posted:

I know you're probably done with LPs, but I'm just putting it out there..

LOL someone doesn't know me very well. More projects will be on the horizon when I commit to them. I still experimented with some live streams for example. In theory I could do a Disgaea 5 LP but it would require me to stream to PC, take that video and edit it, then re-upload it. Certainly possible though if there is an interest! Also considering getting an R4 card that would allow me to capture 3DS gameplay which would be amazing for Alliance Alive. Some day I will also play Black Sigil... (rambles for days)

I am an infrequent but not unfamiliar poster of the SALT Discord. Probably better to reach me there. I turned PMs off because when would I check them?

sethimothy fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jan 14, 2018

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Thank you for the LP! I have not really posted in the thread but have been following and enjoying it. :keke:

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

sethimothy posted:

LOL someone doesn't know me very well. More projects will be on the horizon when I commit to them. I still experimented with some live streams for example. In theory I could do a Disgaea 5 LP but it would require me to stream to PC, take that video and edit it, then re-upload it. Certainly possible though if there is an interest! Also considering getting an R4 card that would allow me to capture 3DS gameplay which would be amazing for Alliance Alive. Some day I will also play Black Sigil... (rambles for days)

I am an infrequent but not unfamiliar poster of the SALT Discord. Probably better to reach me there. I turned PMs off because when would I check them?
For what it's worth, I'd be quite interested in watching a Disgaea 5 LP, since I've finally come to terms with the fact that while I enjoy the plot and characters of the Disgaea series I also loathe the gameplay with a vengeance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastersord
Feb 15, 2001

Gold Card Putty Fan Club
Member Since 2017!
Soiled Meat

Sylphosaurus posted:

For what it's worth, I'd be quite interested in watching a Disgaea 5 LP, since I've finally come to terms with the fact that while I enjoy the plot and characters of the Disgaea series I also loathe the gameplay with a vengeance.

Without spoiling much, I will say they've really stream-lined the game-play and made the grind far shorter and more bare-able. You can grind up a new character from 0 to 40M stats in about 2-3 hours by late post-game, and that's without equipment stats and innocents.

@sethimothy: How did you change your controlled character to the level fish?

• Locked thread