Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

akkristor posted:

The Divine Sword can only be found on the boss of a 100-floor dungeon, and it has additional requirements. Specifically, you have to go through all 100 floors without returning to Phantom Island. No fusing new titles, no saving. 100-floors, about a 1/3 chance of even HAVING a boss, then you have to hope against hope that the boss is holding the ultimate sword. There are 30 different Boss-only weapons, and the bottom-floor boss can choose from ANY of them. The Divine Sword has the highest base stats of any sword, and is the only sword to teach Dimension Slash! Good luck!

:stonklol:

I bought this game when I was younger thinking it would be similar to Disgaea, but when my characters hit a brick wall and stopped doing damage smacking dudes around with pots I basically gave up and stopped

Will be interesting to see how it's meant to be played!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread