Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Putttyyyyy! <3 Well, this is quite a turn of events! It's also got me putting the game on my xmas list, because while that first chapter was harsh as all get out, the second one is definitely going interesting places, and I'm no stranger to grind. :)

Are we going to be hearing more about Scarlet the Brave this chapter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Ahahahaaaa, oh my! Well, quite a few surprises there, and you're right, that CEO Office is something else. Still, what's amusing me the most right now is that this now makes two incredibly awkward cheering sections, and... Oh sod.

Walnut's about to do something very stupid over his very stupid "principles", isn't he?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Hrm. Prayers and well wishes, you say?

Go, Maronakins, Go! *clap clap clap*
Woooooh, Maronaaaaa, You rooooock!
Puttyputtyputty!!!

Seriously, though, this turnaround has been really sweet, in many senses of the word, and it's been a wild ride so far. :)

• Locked thread