Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
So, is there anything in the story that can even give you a challenge at this point?
Also, something I noticed: Sometimes enemies don't even do anything, even when it's their turn and you units stand right next to them. Why is that so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

You forgot to post video 64.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

I'm just gonna request that you use the three story phantoms more often. Even if they're not gonna get a turn because Marona just outspeeds everyone.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Nice to see I'm still getting some use :)
That explode on summon has come in really handy.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Still not nearly enough explosions. Although I did manage to kill that one ally with the final explosion, so mission accomplished, I guess.
Still, it was nice to actually see the enemy do something for once.

Nuramor fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jul 4, 2017

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Welp, the former sick girl from the future kicked your rear end until I exploded her. Pretty vicious battle.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

sethimothy posted:

It's been over a month since I've updated this, and I've decided it's better to have less that perfect content posted now than not posting anything and having the thread locked. I would like to see this Let's Play finished.

Originally, I thought it would be neat to finish Hermuda Triangle with a skit, but it never came into fruition, so instead I did kind of a not-so-great video, and I wasn't happy with it, but I'm posting it anyways. Then I finished this particular thing today.

Why not wait another week or two, make it perfect? My physical health has taken a very serious turn for the worse, and what makes this worse is that I have no real reason or understanding as to why. I was recently seriously hospitalized and as a result of that I'm really taking a step back from some of the interneting I'm doing. Not all of it, of course, but I'm trying to make it all a little more stress-free, and a little more focused. Finishing this story arc now will allow me to return to the EX maps at a later time. The EX maps are neat in how they are unlocked, but kind of frustrating in how they also have the same strategy most of the rest of this game's endgame has: "Do you have a high enough speed stat to move forever? If not, continue leveling."

Anyways, enough rambling. Three new videos, all of the same final fight.

Hermuda Triangle: Omninomicon [HT5]
Hermuda Triangle: Leveling Intermission [HT6]
Hermuda Triangle: Omninomicon (with credits) [HT7]

Might go back and show how these 5 maps change once you've beaten them, because they do, and in the future we'll show off the last of this game's story components, which is the EX maps.

Anyways, thanks for your patience!

Are the Omega-Spells choosing targets at random? Or were the enemies deliberately targeting items on this map?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

sethimothy posted:

I am never LPing again.

Never.

Ever.

Never ever.

N E V E R

There. I just guaranteed I would. That will do it.

Congrats to Mastersord and Nuramor as being chosen to get avatars and titles chosen by me! And I didn't even use red text! Thanks for following! The rest of you, sorry I only have so much money I can throw on an online messaging board, but hopefully the trip was worth it.

We won't be doing the stamp rally, which is basically a special change book, nor will we be going after the Divine Sword. I'm done with this game; stick a fork in it. Not going to uninstall, but it'll be nice to play other games in my dwindling spare time. Also not going to lock this thread; that can happen in time.

Thank you very much for this. Personally I have started with Okami on PC, this will keep me busy for a while. Spare time, what is that?

• Locked thread