Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
Only one death? I mean, that could have gone a lot worse.

I honestly can't remember how many tries it took me to beat Riku there the first time I played this game... too long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Man, why the heck do Sora and Kairi's faces keep jumping back and forth between the low-res, 1-frame-of-animation versions and the high-res, fully animated versions between different camera angles in the same damned cutscene? :psyduck:

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Not gonna lie, I attempted to fight Sephiroth one time and completely gave up on the idea after that.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well, that was an adventure. Chain of Memories is going to be a ride!

• Locked thread