Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

So all of this has finally been enough to get me off of my rear end, so I am pursuing information and training on how to act as a street medic for protests in and around the Austin / San Antonio corridor. I haven't been able to locate any organized groups yet but I'm sure they are around (or at least I hope some are). Does anyone on the thread have any suggestions in central Texas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Ok. The union offers a basics course and then an advanced course as well. I'm not sure if I want to put the effort into being a council rep but if it's helpful know it for other applications I will give it a shot.

Oh yeah, definitely helpful. Heck, we use Roberts Rules when we hold Boy Scout Troop committee meetings.

• Locked thread