Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Looper posted:

this game's plot reads like fanfiction good lord

It's worse than fanfiction.

Emcee's reactions have been golden though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Looper posted:

he's so jealous and jilted, it's adorable

The subtext is so strong it's become regular text.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Goofy being the grounded voice of reason in that first cutscene is kind of weird.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I mean I guess the game is short so it has two campaigns but yikes, that sucks.

Schubalts posted:

I still can't believe how Sora reacted towards the end. "Namine is my bestest best friend, and I promised we would always be together!" She JUST told you she had messed with your memories, and that you never actually knew her! She said it right to your face and she had already stopped messing with your head, so how do you still think like this?

I don't know what you're expecting, the game very clearly explained this to Sora multiple times and he never "got it" :v:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I actually really like Riku's gimmick in this; not needing to pause and reload means his gameplay is a lot more action-y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FutureFriend posted:

in the semi-final update of re:chain of memories, we get to all the cool poo poo in this game

I can't believe that playthrough 2 starring Riku has the boss that actually takes advantage of the game's combat in an interesting way.

• Locked thread