Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
I love you guys and your group commentary, but after Naruto + Final Fight, and now between this and Gungrave holy cow do I hope you guys play some actually-good games soon. Man cannot survive on anime alone! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

"We Nobodies can never help to be somebodies" sounds like a Dr. Seuss line.

A human being wrote that line.
A voice actor said it out loud.
A sound engineer recorded it, saved it, and turned it into a sound file.
At least three otherwise-normal-seeming, mostly-rational people were involved in making that line happen, to say nothing of the dozens of managers, supervisors, producers and directors presumably in the mix. What is wrong with Square-Enix, that this thing has happened? :psyduck:

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
As long as we're here - what was the deal with Hollow Bastion in the original game, anyway? Why did they transplant Beast + Belle to Nondescript Anime Castle #273, when B&B's story already basically revolved around a perfectly-serviceable magic castle? And was there ever any more explanation given for Hollow Bastion's existence beyond (if I'm remembering correctly) being the place where Ansem came from/did all his dumb Heartless research?

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Sora's conflict resolution heuristics:
Friendship?
Violence!
Friendship Through Violence
Violence Through Friendship (i.e., Trinity Attacks)

• Locked thread