Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

I never played the remake, but I do own the GBA game! And I enjoyed it back in the day. It wasn't that great as other games that would create a fun action card system and do it well (Megaman Battle Network series, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 even though that game is turn based), but it was still fun.

That is, until I reached one of the last bosses in the game and ultimately just gave up from how much a goddamn pain it was. So I'm looking forward to seeing how the remake turns out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread