Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I liked the story of this one, but the gameplay always looked like total rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

It's really weird that they recolored some of the Heartless bosses (the armor was different colors in the other LP, it's purple here) for KH1 Final Mix, but then didn't recolor them for Re:Chain of Memories. And then they put them together into 1.5 Remix, and still didn't change them..........even though they're on the same disc???????

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

DrGraevling posted:

Watching this I'm beginning to think that Tetsuya Nomura isn't actually an expert on memories and neuroscience. He seems to think that memories are stored in the heart rather than the brain.

next you're gonna be telling me that people's hearts are pulsing flesh organs and not glowing orbs, what the!!!!

• Locked thread