Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I need to get a console again so I can play the remakes of 1, CoM, and 2.

Also, is it just me or did this world visit just completely contradict the movie? Genie can't kill people or make people fall in love! I'm going to chalk that up to Sora's messed up memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I was referring to Aladdin's plan to have Jafar waste a wish on Genie punching him in the face so that he could only win Jasmine's heart or kill them, but not both since he had only one wish left.

Or did they change that part in the remake? I plan on watching the videos when I get home. On my phone at present.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Gologle posted:

I compeltely forgot that Zexion's reaction to hearing that Riku iced Lexaeus and Sora killed Marluxia was "yeah, I got this." Like, come on dude, what are you even thinking.

To be fair, he tried the indirect approach rather than brute forcing it.

• Locked thread