Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

*heals Axel, like, 3 times during a fight*

"We'll protect you, Sora!"

And good God I forgot how boring this game is, it's the only KH that I ever quit and I don't even regret it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

but what about dumbo

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

I have too many questions to ask.

Would you really want to know any of the answers

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Ghost of Starman posted:

As long as we're here - what was the deal with Hollow Bastion in the original game, anyway? Why did they transplant Beast + Belle to Nondescript Anime Castle #273, when B&B's story already basically revolved around a perfectly-serviceable magic castle? And was there ever any more explanation given for Hollow Bastion's existence beyond (if I'm remembering correctly) being the place where Ansem came from/did all his dumb Heartless research?

A lot of this is sequel stuff, but Belle is there because she's one of the seven princesses and was kidnapped by Maleficent's crew, and Beast is there because he has a really strong heart and wanted to get Belle back.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Kairi is such a noncharacter and Sora's so dense that it's shocking that Namine thought she had to slowly change his memories of her over eight floors of Kingdom Hearts.

All the Organization needed was a red wig, but that would have taken too much out of their own hair care budget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Oh man, I wasn't sure you guys were going to bother with the Riku campaign after getting through all that. Should be fun :allears:

• Locked thread