Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceAwful
Mar 28, 2015
Eagerly anticipating Riku's story. Even though it's a slog, It has in my opinion, the best plot in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceAwful
Mar 28, 2015

Gologle posted:

I compeltely forgot that Zexion's reaction to hearing that Riku iced Lexaeus and Sora killed Marluxia was "yeah, I got this." Like, come on dude, what are you even thinking.

To be fair, he did until namine showed up. I Just wish the rest of the series had as good character development.

PrinceAwful
Mar 28, 2015

EasilyConfused posted:

You could always have Chorps post it for you. I can't think of a less nerdy person.

You mean the guy who did the naruto Let's Plays? :v:

• Locked thread