Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015

FutureFriend posted:

3. No Yu-Gi-Oh jokes. Everyone has heard your Heart of the Cards joke buddy, I ain't wanna hear it again.

What about Gwent jokes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

FutureFriend posted:

witcher 3 is one of my favorite games to come out recently but gwent has one strategy and its boring. i still played like 10 hours of it though because something is broken with me.

The beta for the full version apparently expands a lot on the mechanics, but I'm not interested in following its development closely. At least it sounds like pumping your deck full of the strongest cards and as many spies as you can find is no longer the one viable strategy.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
In between helping out Sora, Donald is reliving his time as a Navy SEAL. The memories of all the people he killed for America, and all those who died under his command still haunt him and make it difficult for Donald to take another life, so subconsciously he was trying not to kill Axel but save him instead. And yes, Donald is the one who killed Bin Laden.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Are any of the robe wearing villains going to be talking animals?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

FutureFriend posted:

the real talking animal all along was... man

Will they be non-anime men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Of course! The cure for Alzheimers is dementia.

• Locked thread