Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Kingdom Hearts is a franchise that upon playing the 1st game I loved for how it intertwined Disney and FF style RPG in a simple yet effective way.

Now I just love it for how it wildly spun out of control in a way that not even the directors know where it's heading.

It's just the right amount of pretentious without going overboard with 4 hour cutscenes like, say, Xenosaga.

To it's drawbacks, I entered and finished High School around the time 2 came out, and I'm now about to finish college, and STILL they haven't finished KH3.

lezard_valeth fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Reading through the comments here, I feel I am damaged goods for actually really liking the combat system in Re:CoM and being dissapointed when they decided not to implement it in BBS midway through production.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

get that OUT of my face posted:

I wish they could have made a couple of the black zipper robed idiots Disney characters, but I guess Square was never interested in exploring that aspect any further than they did in KH1.

Hey now, in the first game you had all the Disney Villain having an evil foreshadowy meeting while hiding in the shadows watching Sora and co. and that was a pretty cool scene. Too bad it didn't go anywhere else from there, with only Hook and Jafar actively working towards Maleficent's goal.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Larryb posted:

In regard to Mickey sounding a bit off in this game, as I understand it this was one of Wayne Allwine's last performances as the character and he was really sick at the time of recording.

I just recently learned that this was the same reason North Kai sounded so awful at the beginning of Dragon Ball Super.

Man the voice acting industry is brutal

• Locked thread