Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will trump make it through an entire term?
no, he will not make it to inauguration day
no, he will leave before his first term is done
yes, he will last one term
yes, he will last both terms
yes, he will reign forever
View Results

• Locked thread
Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
he's gonna go bananas at some point because holy poo poo he is not going to handle the crushing responsibilities of office well at all and then blame it on some nebulous health condition

it might even happen before the inauguration but I doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Patter Song posted:

So...if Trump makes it another six days, the answer to the question in this thread's title will be "yes."

looks like it, yeah

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Lord of Pie posted:

I'm hoping for the dongs so I can make some comment about Donald getting schlonged bigly

"Trump got schlonged" I repeat over and over again as I'm reduced to ashes by the mushroom cloud

• Locked thread