Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Philthy posted:

About the ending: Wookie baby. My wife glared at me when I said that.

That's not really possible though, is it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wookiee baby was Spring, and the show ended in fall. I can guarantee she was not 6 months pregnant at the end there. It's pretty clearly supposed to be Logan's kid. Because Logan is her Christopher, and Luke is her Logan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Ouhei posted:

Except Logan could have been there for her. The only reason they're not together is because she turned him down because everything is 100% one way or the other on this show and everyone is dumb as a sack of rocks. For all his imperfections Logan was 100% there for Rory and wanted to be with her.

Rory's whole arc in the revival makes infinitely more sense if this was just season 8 of an original run when she was ~22 not ~32. I feel like she had her plans for Rory and just stuck to them even though it doesn't make sense given the time difference.

I hate that I love talking about how dumb this dumb show is.

Except when he was engaged to another woman in the revival.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Ouhei posted:

I was referring to the original show. If things had gone how Logan wanted they would have been married and this other girl would never have been in the picture. Rory decided she didn't want that and he (sort of) moved on. It really feels like they tried to ignore that season 7 happened for many characters, Logan being one of the more egregious examples.

Oh yeah, I completely agree with that. By season 7, Logan had actually shown growth from where he started. A Year In the Life decided to reverse that.

• Locked thread