Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone cop this yet? I got it preloading on my Quap atm &tbqh Im p.pumped.

I know its just a videogame but honestly after this election its gonna feel good AF to stick it to the man by l33t H4x0ring poo poo f'sho.

And need I remind ye' thats its set in none other than my home town the YAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAA!

We ouchea!

This one goes out to my main goon docevil

i know his name is mud around these parts nowdays but i gotta give homie props for turning me on to this awesomesauce of a song over ten years (holy shnikies, has it been that long?!) years ago:

https://youtu.be/xLvlGVNInw4

You can bet i be blasting this banger cum 9 o' clock tonight. gently caress I am so pumped for this ga,e.

Whos with me Pimp Zone? Lets get ready to phr3ak the planet!!!

READY! SET....HACK! *dissapears in a cloud of nano-dust*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

now I REALLY cant wait for this to unlock :flashfap:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

That pussy has this hefty gamer feeling extremely horny. Watch_Doges 2 is awesome.
Now I dont even have to switch out to Overwatch if I need a Fap. Good Guy Ubisoft has your back

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

babylonian come back bro we miss you

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ubisoft said theyre going to patch the vagina out. NOBODY buy this until they confirm they will leave it be.

:what:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

if you think a ubisoft game looks good, you legitimately have aids. you have gay aids from an rear end. your rear end has diharrea aids from a buffaloo you ate the poop of abuffaloo and there was blood in it which gave you aids.

on the other hand...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

when you preorder this game it allows you access to the mobile version pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/MemesWarsApp/videos/1288263894557016/

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i really wanted the robot collectors edition but i had to settle for the gold edition :sigh:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i have some bad news for the haters this games actually good

-the ingame characters all hate ubisoft and theres a mission to gently caress them over

-using a drone to survey an area before going in is really fun in open world games

-you can also use a wheeled drone that can drive around and say 'gently caress you' and 'come at me bro' to enemies and NPCs and it pisses them off and they start chasing the drone

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

there's a pedestrian that says that actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

trump is president, david bowie is dead, and R.C. has ubisoft AIDS. will 2016 ever end?!

*shrugs* Meh, fwiw I played it coop with the broskis after some brewskis whitch was Awesome because we can add our own memes to the existing memes that are in the game.

• Locked thread