Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Santa, you have big shoes to fill: Getting a box full of peanuts, and then hearing about it two months later on the CS:GO server will be hard to top!
I own a bunch of old lovely 80's 2 stroke bikes, race offroad MX and hoard motorcycles in the name of 'projects'. I just bought an FD (not running like any good rotary), drive a ZJ, when the transmission is not exploding.
Local trinkets or stuff from other parts of the world are cool as poo poo, and I need to fill my walls since my room mate just moved out. Alcohol, tools, automotive or gaming stuff is always welcome! Slight NSFW is okay.

Thanks Santa!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Package going out this week instead of last week due to an unplanned hospital trip! Hooray!

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
My gifts in a box and are in my Santee's country! Hoping they are there before Christmas! Watching the tracking is agonizing!

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?

Adiabatic posted:

Got a package from Canuckistan tedeeeeiiii:
loving

STICKERS

Thanks, DefaultPeanut! The Mrs. and I will have quite the time putting these stickers up and I'll be sure to post up a followup lift picture.

Glad it got there! Can you tell I work on motorcycles? The O2 sensor is for a CBR1000, iirc. It functions the same as a standard heated narrow band. Just smaller! Use it, sell it, lasso something with it! If you need some more stickers down the road, just ask. I have plenty more where that came from!

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
My parents have my gift at their house! I'll be heading over there tomorrow to get it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Finally got around to opening up the gift from my Santa! Life has a way of throwing curveballs, right after the holidays!

A box arrived, it rattled a bit when you shook it. No buzzing though.

I have never used VR glasses for phones before, but I'll see what kind of apps there are for my S5. The door has a few burn marks on the inside... Mad sick 3D?!

This sweet little drone thing! Two of the blades were reversed, so it only danced around on the ground at first. After switching them around, I learned how had I am at flying RC things. Is there an equivalent for target fixation through RC controls?

CANDY! A bitchin hog to put beside my other biek models. Might have to fire up an XP build for Fallout 3!

Shiny and chrome. This works really well, I was needing a small took kit to put in the bike trailer that wont see super hard use!

Thanks Santa! Although I'm not sure you are, although I have an idea.

• Locked thread