Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yayyy. I like mustangs and coffee but will be happy with anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yeah, local food brands that might not show up wherever they live. A beer or two from a local brewery. I threw in a broken o2 sensor just because I know broken stuff is a hit?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yo what is with all the delay talk? Its not close enough to christmas for me to be in a gift receiving mood yet. Ya'll still got time.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Tremek posted:

Heads up Santee: UPS may have hosed up, they're indicating the package is missing. With that said your Steam game delivered today at the pre-set time I thought you would also be seeing a physical package, so at least there's that. Going to continue to harass UPS to unfuck this, but if it's gone I'll make it up to you. :(
Aw thanks for the game thats lovely, sorry to hear about the package. Don't fret too much if its gets lost poo poo happens, I hope they can compensate you somehow for losing it though. :(

Ill let you know if it comes in though. Thanks :love:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
That happened to me with UPS before. Ordered 2 wheels from the same company. One was delivered, one was marked as "missing" and never ended up coming. Had to get the shipping company to send another one.

edit: Heres what the tracking info displayed as:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Tremek posted:

Heads up Santee: UPS may have hosed up, they're indicating the package is missing. With that said your Steam game delivered today at the pre-set time I thought you would also be seeing a physical package, so at least there's that. Going to continue to harass UPS to unfuck this, but if it's gone I'll make it up to you. :(
Yo I got this. :whatup:

Will post pictures later.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I typically don't use this name for mail...

Heres the headache inducing letter, and a nice looking bag of coffee.

Some awesome shotglasses that Im not sure I should add to the other assorted mustang memorabilia on my work desk. Still will though. Nice find on these!

He also got me My Summer Car on steam which I think I read is a beer buying sweden simulator with permadeath. Excited to play it.

THANKS TREMEK THE BEST = YOU MERRY AIGOONMAS

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Dear Santee in FL who hasnt received anything yet: I had to make a claim with ebay because I bought something on the 7th and it was never received. Sorry it took so long, but I mailed it out this morning and you should get it by Friday at the latest hopefully.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I live, I die, I....why always the fighting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Blood Magnet posted:

Got a package today. I was getting worried.

Every sticker on earth! I really like the clown and the panda skull.

Two delicious beers, one half empty, a Crystal Pepsi, some buffalo wing sauce, a package of Wegman’s Dark Chocolate Sponge Candy and a handful of losing scratch-offs.

Thanks anonymous goon.
Go figure, you mail two packages at once and only one makes it there. The other one has the note explaining everything, I didnt think to print it up twice.

Enjoy and oops my bad on picking the losers.

edit: Sorry it took so long. There were two things on ebay I bought for you that didn't get shipped at all and I had to get my money back.

• Locked thread