Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

Pretty much this, the franchise is just moving with the times, for better or worse.

Personally I don't think the times want boring games though.

I mean, yes, Cookie Clicker and games like that exist but I don't know if there's much overlap between gamers who want to play actual Skinner boxes and people who play FF. Unless we're talking FF8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Fredrik1 posted:

FF6 is clearly the best but FF4 is the second best.

FF7 was good but the game should have been like 20 hours shorter.

I will tell you the truth I never finished FF6 or 7. But I never finished 6 because at the end I wasn't sure if I was tough enough and all this grinding was wearing me down and the drat side content meant I constantly felt like I was missing something.

FF7 I did not finish because I got bored, I think.

What made FF4 good again? I forget.

• Locked thread