Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your brain is broken op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
12 is pretty good

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Motto posted:

I haven't seen eva but the director's godzilla movie was great so I bet it's good too

Mirthless is a known troll

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Xenogears is win yeah, you sure you're alright?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lets hang out posted:

I dunno that looks pretty good

It's one of the best reviewed jrpgs ever and a classic

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mirthless posted:

Was the bar really all that high in 1998?

The main villain of Xenogears is the manifestation of the main character's trauma that he experienced when he was four years old

Somehow this manifestation is also superhuman and can like throw buildings and poo poo, don't worry about it kid he's like "The Chosen One" or something, now let's go down the sephiroth to the tree of light and ahura mazda the revelations

The gameplay of Xenogears was really good but good god that story, lol

Totally dude the bar hit all time lows with mostly forgotten JRPG title from 1997 Final FantasyVII

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think you just don't like games

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Check his post count... and disengage with the troll

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's a universe where Jodorowsky directed Spirits Within and none of us get to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

precision posted:

There's a universe where George Lucas hired Square to do the effects in the prequels

Truly the darkest timeline

• Locked thread