Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I liked the gba ports of V and VI as a kid but I don't find the series generally interesting these days rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

fivegears4reverse posted:

Trails in the Sky part 1 and 2 can be played on pretty weak PCs, PSP, and Vita, Trails of Cold Steel part 1 and 2 are available on PS3 AND Vita. They are all connected, but you don't have to play Sky in order to GET Cold Steel. Playing one series will likely enhance your enjoyment of the other when you get the references.

Protip if you play on PC, some find the combat in the Sky games a bit slow, so feel free to speed up the battle animations if you want.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748643&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post452210850

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Mirthless posted:

Xenogears tries to be good anime, but it's really just Square's attempt to make Fantasy Neon Genesis Evangelion and while they arguably succeeded Neon Genesis Evangelion was not really good anime either (despite what we all thought at the time)

I haven't seen eva but the director's godzilla movie was great so I bet it's good too

• Locked thread