Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
1995: Survivor Series

- The Diesel experiment comes to an end
- Bret/Diesel start to develop what would be the template for main events for years to come
- The birth of the heel/tweeter character that Nash would use for the rest of his career
- the wild card survivor series has partners who hate each other teaming up, which is a concept being used this year
- the wild card match turns out to be pretty good too
- the women's match is good, by WWE standards
- the opener utilizes the undercard well, and is a really good match
- the Undertaker looks absolutely awesome destroying Mabel's team
- Goldust and Bam Bam Bigelow...well it's not all good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread