Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I would actually recommend Summerslam from that year. The HBK/Razor ladder rematch speaks for itself but you also get a fun underdog story with Barry Horowitz vs Skip, Bret Hart feuding with Jerry Lawler and his demon dentist, Hakushi vs 1-2-3 Kid in a decent little sleeper match, and yes lots of midcard garbage and a horrible main event but 95 was a baaaaad year for quality wrestling in the US and this show was sort of miraculous in that regard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Aye Doc posted:

WCW was not especially good at putting out quality PPVs. I tried to think of years in which you could argue it, so many of their best shows came in years where WWF just outdid them.

By and large this is very true but do yourself a favor and watch some 1989 NWA.

• Locked thread