Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

Thanks friends! I promise to rule with an iron fist, but one that will be decorated and look really cool.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

They said that I would never amount to anything. Well now I have been officially declared an idiot. That teach you grandma they do give out official idiot certificates.

Senior Management

Barking Gecko posted:

Shouldn't that be an iron claw, rather than an iron fist?

It is an expression please do not mock my powerful claws

Senior Management

alnilam posted:

hi vynar

Hello friend!

Senior Management

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Lobsters are very good,

Yes this is true. Butter and water slowly increasing in temperature are things that I could do without though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I've never witnessed a peaceful transition of power before. It feels so good!

That just means that you did not see the behind the seans intrigue.

Plebian Parasite posted:

Historical fun fact: in the medieval age, lobsters, being bottom feeders, were generally considered to be food for serfs; but here in the modern age, they are our stern but graceful masters.

Yes ever since the ritual was completed the Earth humans have revered us.

vanisher posted:

Dear Vynar or Hiring Manager:

Thank you for the opportunity to post in your promotion thread! Congrats on your appointment. I'm super excited to post in byob under your leadership! I'd like to take this opportunity to show you some posts from my portfolio, and a letter of recommendation I wrote about myself. I hope to develop my byob career to include such posts as:

- General dude/dudette promotion and encouragement
- Pictures of dogs, including my dog
- Birb avatar processing and handling

In five years I see myself in a respectable mid-management position, helping you get a promotion of your own.

Thank you for your time,

That sounds good but I am going to need to see your dog posting portfolio before I can finish my evaluation.

Palisader posted:

Hello vynar! You are the first ik I've ever introduced myself to, so you understand that this is very exciting for me

greetings!

• Locked thread