Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Required Parachute
Oct 4, 2012
With the election having come to a thunderous end, and with the protests rocking our streets, there is no better time than now than to say the obvious.

Much like Lenin before him, Donald Trump is a mushroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Pictured: donald trump

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
More like a bad mushroom trip in a haunted cornfield.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
he's a funguy alright

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured during a moment of lamentation over hard choices: Trump dictating foreign policy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Trump and his children, Ivanka and Don Jr. discussing classified intel in the oval office, february 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

A picture rumored to be of Trump breeding:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Trump and son, Barron in their newly decorated bedrooms at the White House

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Melania Trump indulging in her pet project over national abstinence with children, dubbed "trumpkins"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pictured: donald trump getting ready to unleash the power, the devastation of nuclear (so important to him)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Donald Trump caught in a candid moment of self reflection after a cabinet meeting, July 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pictured: first lady milania trump attends the funeral of close family friend and ex president william jefferson clinton

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I confess I was, for a moment, hoping for a Kyoon thread

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Chris Christie eating a donut

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Pictured: A candid photograph of President Donald Trump golfing at Camp David on a windy day, taken moments before the photographer's arrest.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Donald Trump peers out of the door to his oval office to check on his press secretary, circa 2018

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Trump is all... omni-existent, spreading and changing the Non into Trump. You are Non, who must become Trump or Void.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Pictured via low-light photography: President-Elect Donald Trump and son Barron escape their Secret Service Detail, a common occurrence.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Pictured: President Donald Trump shows off his new hairplugs in anticipation of his reelection campaign

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon, Bannon
Trump, Trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Ivanka Trump showing off her $10,068 gucci winterwear on Inauguration Day, January 20th, 2017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Don't worry, I understood this one

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Pictured: A leaked photograph from First Lady Melania Trump's early modeling days, widely believed to be the impetus for a slew of internet censorship bills signed into law during President Trump's second term.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pictured: president-elect donald trump during rarely-seen and never-discussed hippy days, between the time he left military school and the time he starting doing blow and strangling models at studio 54

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Al! posted:

pictured: president-elect donald trump during rarely-seen and never-discussed hippy days, between the time he left military school and the time he starting doing blow and strangling models at studio 54

Trump as seen from above

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
do you know the mushroom man, the mushroom man, the mushroom man

do you know the mushroom man, he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Pictured: Trumpkin emerging from their eggsacs after gestating in the White House Rose Garden earlier this year

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Trump fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Pictured: Trumpkin emerging from their eggsacs after gestating in the White House Rose Garden earlier this year

No, no. Trump has yellow hair and an orange body, not the other way around.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Let's be friends.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

pictured: eric trump browses /pol/

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
President-elect Donald Trump gathers his newly announced cabinet members and senior staff at a private, no-media allowed event sponsered by BREITBART and INFOWARS (jacket required)

:smugdon: :dong:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
n

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pictured: donald trump finalizes his cabinet selections

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

story about donald trump

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141114-the-biggest-organism-in-the-world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you might recognize that as the same place those bundy weirdos uh i mean american patriots cleared of all charges held out last winter......... coincidence????

• Locked thread